Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Salt Lake City Vacay

I haven't been blogging in awhile so allow me to catch up. I started this new blog months ago, but didn't quite know where I wanted to go with it. Since June, I have been staying informed about current events and the motivations that either drive or stagnate our society, and decided to dedicate this blog to what is going on in the world today.



 I went to Utah this year for vacation, it had been a bullet on my bucket list. I have now visited eighteen of the fifty States. Utah is a desert State in the Western United States. It's largest population is primarily Morman and members of the Church of Latter Day Saints LDS.  It's racial population as of 2010 is 87% white, 2% asian, 1.2% Native American  and 1% African American. I wish I could say that my experience there was overall  very pleasant, it is such a beautiful State and most of the people treated me with the utmost respect, don't get me wrong, but you know how one unpleasant experience can ruin your entire stay....well.



Mine happened in baggage claim where some rude white guy shoved me hard in my chest, "You can't be cutting in front of me he yelled. Mind you, there was no line just an aggregate of travelers mulling around.  He was a big guy, but I poked him back in his chest not hardly, as hard, and said, "I wasn't cutting in front of you. I was just finding a space to stand while I wait for my bags to come down." How rude! He had no right to put his hands on me! Anyway...now that I've vented, I didn't allow that one rude guy to ruin, my entire vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment